Poznaj odpowiedzi na najczęściej zadawane pytania odnośnie Konferencji Digital Dragons
1. Where does Digital Dragons take place?
The Digital Dragons conference will take place at the ICE Krakow Congress Centre (check it out on the map) and – if you have summit pass tickets – at Park Inn by Radison hotel right next to the conference centre.
In addition, there are a number of side events being organised as part of the conference, including a Badge Pickup Party (location – Stara Zajezdnia Kraków) and a Digital Dragons Party (location – Forty Kleparz Music Club). Please check the activities section of our website for information on side events. This page is updated on an ongoing basis.
2. When will the event programme be available and where can I check it?
A detailed schedule will be available at the end of April on the website and conference app.
3. Where can I find the terms of participation in Digital Dragons conference?
The event’s terms and conditions here.
4. When can I collect my conference badge?
You can collect your badge together with your conference wristband on:
1st CONFERENCE DAY 19 May:
Park Inn Radisson between: 8.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. (summit pass only)
Badge Pickup Party from: 7.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. (all ticket types)
VIP Party from: 7.00 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. (VIP tickets only)
2nd DAY OF THE CONFERENCE 20 May:
ICE Krakow from 8.00 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Park Inn Radisson hotel from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (summit pass only)
3rd DAY OF CONFERENCE 21 May:
ICE Krakow from 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
5. Does Digital Dragons have a dress code?
There is no dress code for Digital Dragons.
6. Is Digital Dragons an annual event?
7. I would like to attend the event with my child, will they be allowed in?
The Digital Dragons conference is for adults only (18+), so there is no possibility for minors to be on the conference’s premises (including the accompanying event space).
8. I am a disabled person and need a caretaker to accompany me during the event. Do I need to buy a ticket for this person as well?
If so, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The venues where the conference part of Digital Dragons takes place are adapted to the needs of people with mobility disabilities.
9. Will there be lectures in Polish as well?
No, the primary language of the conference is English and all lectures along with all communication are in English.
10. Do I have to print out my ticket?
No, just download it to your smartphone and show it at registration. You can also access it in the conference app.
11. Do I need to have my ID with me during the conference?
Yes, you need to have your ID (or another document with your photo) during the conference and all side events. You may be asked by the Organizers to prove your identity.
12. I’m not attending Digital Dragons conference; can I still attend a side event?
No, side events are available only for conference attendees.
13. Am I allowed to take pictures or video at the event?
Taking photographs and videos for private use is of course permitted.
14. Where can I see videos from previous years?
You can watch our videos here: @DigitalDragonsForGamedev
15. Where can I buy a ticket for Digital Dragons 2024?
Tickets can be purchased at https://tickets.digitaldragons.pl/
16. How much does it cost to attend Digital Dragons 2024?
This year we have three price stages and you will see the full price list at the end of the event rules, which are available here.
17. Do I need to create an account to buy a ticket?
You do not need to create an account before purchasing a ticket, as an account is automatically created when you correctly complete the registration process. Logging in to the conference application and your profile on the web site is done via a one-time link that you will receive in the email you provided during registration.
18. How do I pay for my ticket?
There are two payment options: using the payment operator Przelewy24 (BLIK, quick transfer, credit card) or traditional transfer (based on a proforma invoice). If you choose the traditional form, your conference ticket will only be sent to you once your order has been paid for and your payment has been credited.
19. I have not received confirmation of my registration and ticket, what should I do?
First of all, check if the ticket fee has been paid correctly. If so, the purchased ticket should have been delivered to the email address you provided when creating your account.
If you have not received your purchased tickets in your email inbox, make sure your order has not gone into another folder, such as SPAM or OTHER. If you do not find your tickets in either folder and you have an active account on tickets.digitaldragons.co.uk/live, please check that the email address you have provided is correct.
In case of further difficulties, please contact us: email@example.com
20. I am not working at any company, what should I write in the boxes “company” and “position” during registration?
You can enter the title of a project you are running, the name of the organization to which you belong, the name of the university, etc.
You can also be creative and write whatever you want! But remember it will be presented under your name at your conference badge.
21. How can I edit my profile information?
You should log into your account on our website using your e-mail address and a password and then click on the icon in the top right corner with your profile picture or initials. There you will find a button where you can edit your details.
PASSES AND PAYMENT
22. Can I buy a pass only for one day of the conference?
No, we do not offer one-day tickets – except for the summit pass if it is only for one day.
23. I have a discount code. How can I use it?
Use the discount code at the checkout stage. The space to enter it is on the left-hand side, under the ticket options selection.
24. Is there a discount for group purchases?
Yes, for a minimum of 10 participants we have provided a 20 per cent discount on each ticket excluding the VIP ticket. This will be automatically calculated when you select the appropriate number of tickets.
25. How can I buy tickets for several people?
In this case, select the number of tickets you would like to purchase using the plus next to the ticket type.
26. My payment for an order has failed - how can I re-pay?
If your payment for your order has failed, you will need to go to the ticket selection page and re-purchase. In some cases, it may be possible to reinitialise your order from the order page, but this depends on payment provider.
27. Are there any special tickets for students?
Student tickets are not available due to the business nature of the event. Only selected universities with which KTP has ongoing cooperation will receive a discounted offer for unit representatives.
28. How can I get an invoice?
You will receive an invoice on the email address you put in for the order. If you have difficulties in finding it, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
29. Can you deduct the VAT since you are selling within the EU?
To comply with EU law (Article 53 & 54 of the VAT Directive), we have to charge VAT in the country where the event takes place.
30. There is an error in the invoice for my order - how can I have the invoice corrected?
If you need to have your invoice corrected, please contact us: email@example.com
31. I have bought a paid entrance fee but cannot come to the conference. What should I do?
You can transfer your pass to another person. To do this, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
32. I can't attend the conference and I don't want to transfer my pass. Can I get a refund?
You can cancel your participation in the conference (after payment) under the conditions specified in the regulations. Resignation of a conference participant should be submitted in writing to the Organiser’s address, e-mail address: email@example.com, according to the dates given below:
- Full Refund – 30 days’ notice is required, counting up to the first day of the Conference. To receive a full refund, notice must be provided no later than 30 days before the first day of the Conference, i.e. 19.04.2024.
- 50% refund – requires notice no later than 14 days before the start of the Conference i.e. 05.05.2024
- No refund – 14 days before the first day of the Conference. Refund requests for payments made within 14 days prior to the start of the Conference will not be considered.
33. When will the conference app be launched and can I start making appointments?
The conference app will be launched on 20 February 2024. From that date, it will be possible to make appointments with other registered conference participants. Please note that only selected ticket types (business pass and vip pass) will have access to the appointment panel.
34. I want to give a speech, whom should I contact?
To give a speech at Digital Dragons you need to send your application for the “Call for Speakers” here.
35. I am interested in partnering Digital Dragons, whom should I contact?
For partnership queries please contact Igor: firstname.lastname@example.org
36. I’m interested in a media pass, whom should I contact?
If you need information about media accreditation, please take a look here.
37. Who can apply to volunteer?
Volunteering is open to anyone over the age of 18 who is interested in the games industry and of course fun!
More information about the Digital Dragons Volunteer Program and the application form will be available soon.
38. I have bought a summit pass, will I be able to enter the ICE Conference Centre?
No, summit pass tickets only allow entry to the Park Inn Radisson Hotel to a specific room.
39. If I buy a summit pass, will I be able to attend the Badge Pickup Party or Digital Dragons Party?
Yes, you will be able to attend these events. Remember that the venue limit for the Digital Dragons Party is 1,300 attendees, the order of entry decides.